Terms & Conditions
The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- name and job title
- contact information including email address
- demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
Please notify us at least 24 hours in advance of any cancellation.
Any cancellations with less than 24 hours notice are subject to a cancellation fee of up to 100% of the scheduled service.
Please note, upon arrival for every appointment at the Clinic you will be require to complete & sign a consent form.
Upon arrival at the clinic patients temperature will be checked and a short questionnaire will need to be completed. If you feel unwell or are displaying any of the symptoms associated with Covid-19, we will not be able to treat you and your appointment will be rescheduled.
- Any staff member displaying symptoms of Covid-19 will be tested for the virus and only able to return to work following a negative result.
- Hand sanitiser is available at reception and throughout the clinic, upon arrival all patients will be asked to use.
- Face masks will be provided for you on arrival, these need to be worn at all times while in the clinic.
- We are carefully managing our appointments and spacing them out to minimise the number of patients in the clinic at any one time. If you are more than 10 minutes early for your appointment, we may ask you to wait outside to help us observe social distancing.
- Please do not bring anyone else with you to your appointment. If you need a chaperone for your appointment, please discuss your requirements upon arrival.
- Practitioners and doctors will be wearing additional PPE equipment for both patients safety and theirs.
- Where possible, we would ask you to pay for all treatments and products by card transaction.
13 County Lane,